We're happy to announce the Long Beach Neptunes 2019 board members!
President: Jeff Bilhorn
Vice President: Ivan Sanchez
Secretary: Will Withers
Treasurer: Brian York
Tentative Manager: Jason Taylor
Newsletter Editor: Chase Buchanan
Club Historian: Masahiro Mori
Conservation Liaison: Terry Maas
Sunday, December 9th
KING HARBOR YACHT CLUB
280 Yacht Club Way
Redondo Beach, CA
$25 per person ($50 per couple)
Pay Bill at the December 5th General Club Meeting or via PayPal
The 2018 Fall Classic entry forms are now available. Tournament day is Saturday, October 13th. See entry form for rules and details. This years participants will receive an official tournament UV protective long sleeve sun shirt made from high quality Cool Dri moisture wicking material.
1. Seamus Callaghan 71.00 Lb WSB LB Neptunes
2. Randy Weston 51.50 Lb WSB LA Fathomiers
3. Lyle Davis 37.95 Lb YT LB Neptunes
4. Ivan Sanchez 34.85 Lb YT LB Neptunes
5. Dan Keeler 30.00 Lb WSB LB Neptunes
6. Joe Prola 34.45 Lb YT LB Neptunes
7. Byron Quinonez 23.95 Lb YT LB Neptunes
8. Mike Thomas 23.70 Lb YT LA Fathomiers
9. Brandon Ward 18.40 Lb YT LB Neptunes
10. John Carpenter 18.25 Lb YT LB Neptunes
11. Chase Buchanan 14.20 Lb YT LB Neptunes
12. Philippe Habchi 12.05 Lb YT LA Fathomiers
13. Todd Farquhar 11.80 Lb YT LB Neptunes
14. Will Withers 11.25 Lb YT LB Neptunes
15. Mike Dahlgren 11.05 Lb YT LA Fathomiers
16. Jared Koenig 8.95 Lb YT Guest
17. Juan Aguilar 8.10 Lb YT Guest
18. Davis Bond 5.85 Lb YT LA Fathomiers
The 2018 Bluewater Meet is scheduled for Saturday, June 2nd at Santa Catalina Island. See application for rules and entry fee information.
For questions or any other inquiry, CLICK HERE
Invite all your dive buddies and get ready to rub elbows with Southern California’s finest at the Long Beach Neptunes 2018 Annual Club Auction.
Me-n-Eds Pizza in Lakewood on Wednesday, April 4th at 7pm is when the madness gets started. Get there early to get a front row seat and first dibs on all the quality gear being offered. It’s a great time to take advantage of all the deals, prep for the long season ahead, and roust your buddies.
Any questions or if you’d like to donate to the auction, contact the board by clicking here.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 @ 7pm
4115 Paramount Blvd
Lakewood, CA 90712
Artwork submissions for this years Bluewater Meet are due at the February General Club meeting in order to be considered.
Any questions or comments can be directed to the board by clicking here.
Our friends and club supporters at Neptonics are hosting 3 special guest speakers at their new shop in Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, 12/5 @ 7pm. One of our very own, Jason "Woody" Wood will be speaking about his Mutiny Dive Co products along with Guy Skinner from JBL and the folks at Shark Shield. FREE beer, pizza, and store discounts will be happening so don't miss a great night.